MAISON FAMILIALE DEPUIS 1863
Largest family-owned and operated cognac house 5 generations, 150 years of cognac making history Lightly oaked, wonderfully aromatic cognac
A Living tradition
Founded in 1863, CAMUS is the last great independent, family owned cognac House, handed down through five generations of the same family. The House is managed by 40-Year-Old President Cyril Camus, who follows his forefathers' philosophy of quality, tradition and innovation.
Hand crafted, artisanal product that is a true expression of the fruit and soil. Consistent flavor profile for 3 reasons- the use of Borderies grapes, seasoned oak barrels, extended aging. Each cognac in the Elegance range is marked by the floral character of the Borderies region, the smallest cognac growing area where the CAMUS' vineyards are located and where the family is the largest private landowners.
CAMUS offers Single-Estate cognacs like the Borderies XO, and was first to create Cuvée blends of exceptional vintages.
CAMUS sells products in nearly every country in the world, including most international airports and on board many international airlines, with a network of over 200 duty-free partners, covering more than 4,000 shops worldwide. Offices in Cognac, Bordeaux, London, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City, and West Palm Beach, Florida
CAMUS VS ELEGANCE
Fresh, lively, and smooth, CAMUS VS ELEGANCE reveals distinctive floral aromas and a fruity palate with a gentle vanilla finish. Perfect enjoyed neat, on the rocks, or as an excellent base for cocktails.
• Double Gold Medal - San Fran World Spirits Awards (March 2013)
• 93 points/Chairman's Trophy - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (March 2011)
CAMUS VSOP ELEGANCE
At once vibrant, soft, smooth, and aromatic, this Cognac reveals a rich harmony of sweet fruity notes with a light touch of oak and vanilla.
• Best Awarded VSOP - International Wine and Spirits Council (2012)
• Gold Medal - International Review of Spirits Competition (March 2011)
• 93 points/Excellent balance- Beverage Testing Institute (March 2011)
CAMUS EXTRA ELEGANCE
Extra Elegance is an exceptional blend of eaux-de-vie all selected for their superb aging potential, richness and complementarity. Sourced within regions of Borderies, Grande Champagne, and Petite Champagne. Cascade of flavors with notes of dried violet, pastries, tobacco, and leather, pure velvet finish.
• Double Gold Medal - San Fran World Spirits Awards (March 2012)
• Master Medal - Drink Business Cognac Master Awards (2012)
• 94/ Excellent Finalist - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (March 2011)
CAMUS FAMILY LEGACY
Taking inspiration from ancestral rules of perfect blending, a legacy of past expertise recorded since the 19th century. A sumptuous cognac, rich, refined and sophisticated, a true expression of the marriage of luxury and seduction
ILE DE RE ISLAND COGNAC
Cognacs shaped by the ocean. Naturally iodine-rich with lively, dry palate. Grown on sandy soil fertilized with local seaweed for centuries. A worldwide Camus Exclusive.
• Fine Island (fresh, lively, salty) Double Gold Medal - San Fran World Spirits (2012)
• Double Matured (robust, subtle, smoky) Master Medal - Cognac Masters (2011)
• Cliffside Cellars (distinctive marine, mellow character) 91/ Excellent - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (March 2011)
CAMUS XO ELEGANCE
A blend of venerable eaux-de-vie from exceptional vineyards, with a strong aromatic presence of the CAMUS House signature Rich with hints of vanilla, candied fruits, liquorice, and mild oak.
• 90-95 points/SUPERB - Wine Enthusiast (May 2013)
• 94 points Beverage Testing Institute (March 2012)
• 93 points/Excellent - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (March 2011)
CAMUS BORDERIES X0
A CAMUS exclusive, this single-growth Extra Old is drawn from the private family reserves of Borderies. Rich, complex, and velvety, it is distinguished by its delicate violet, pastry and hazelnut aromas.
• Platinum/BEST IN CLASS - SIP Awards
CAM US BORDERIES VSOP
This numbered and limited edition offering remains faithful to the lively, mineral style. Reveals enticing notes of vanilla pods and orange zest, on a bed of soft spice and floral aromas.