Small Batch Spirits
CAMUS VS ELEGANCE
Fresh, lively, and smooth, CAMUS VS ELEGANCE reveals distinctive floral aromas and a fruity palate with a gentle vanilla finish. Perfect enjoyed neat, on the rocks, or as an excellent base for cocktails.
• Double Gold Medal - San Fran World Spirits Awards (March 2013)
• 93 points/Chairman's Trophy - Ultimate Spirits Challenge (March 2011)
CAMUS VSOP ELEGANCE
At once vibrant, soft, smooth, and aromatic, this Cognac reveals a rich harmony of sweet fruity notes with a light touch of oak and vanilla.
• Best Awarded VSOP - International Wine and Spirits Council (2012)
• Gold Medal - International Review of Spirits Competition (March 2011)
• 93 points/Excellent balance- Beverage Testing Institute (March 2011)
CAMUS BORDERIES X0
A CAMUS exclusive, this single-growth Extra Old is drawn from the private family reserves of Borderies. Rich, complex, and velvety, it is distinguished by its delicate violet, pastry and hazelnut aromas.
• Platinum/BEST IN CLASS - SIP Awards